With your cards set up in a grid, you’re trying to replace high scoring cards with low scoring ones. Similar to golf, the person who scores the fewest points wins! Start by placing nine cards face down in rows of three. Each player turns over two random cards and the game begins! During each turn, a player can choose to take a card from the deck or from the discard pile. After you choose a card, should you place your cards face up or face down? Let your sense of strategy decide! Special cards, like Swap, Peek, and Steal, help you lower your score. Line up three cards in a row of the same color, and you clear that row and “earn” zero points! Remember, you’re trying to get that score low because when you all count your scores, and lowest score wins!
- Just like a golfer, you’re shooting for the lowest score possible!
- Players set up their own "grids" of nine cards, face down.
- Use strategy to decide how much of your deck you want to reveal.
- Special cards like Swap, Steal, and Peek, let you lower your score.
- In the end, the player with the lowest score wins