In Pictionary™, the quick-draw family game, count on big laughs as players find out who's an artist and who really isn't!
In this game, the guesses can be just as hilarious as the sketches. Players use markers to draw their best rendition of the clue on the card, with a one-minute deadline. Is it an animal? A person? An action? What is that drawing? If team members just aren't getting it, the sketcher can try a different direction. Players take turns drawing, so everyone gets to channel their inner artist! And the laughs just keep coming! Pictionary™ includes two erasable markers, erasable boards for drawing and fun clue categories like "Pop Culture." Year after year since 1985, Pictionary™ has proven itself to be the ultimate party game! Great for game night for players 8 years and older.
- Pictionary™ is the classic quick-draw game that's been a family favourite since 1985.
- Being an artist isn't required; in fact, if players "can't draw," the game can be even funnier.
- A great game for the whole family, ages 8 years and older.
- With 200 different clue cards, the game is different every time!
- Pictionary™ includes 2 erasable markers, 2 erasable boards for drawing and fun clue categories like "Pop Culture." Great for game night for players 8 years and older.
A short tutorial on how to play the game Pictionary.